How Should I Store Bully Sticks?
Our bully sticks are packed and shipped in zip top bags to be re-used time and again. This is a convenient way to store your purchase and preserve the product for a long period of time. Many customers like to store their bully sticks in a freezer to increase the bully sticks’ shelf life and hardness.
If your dog does not finish a bully stick in one sitting, simply stick the uneaten portion in the freezer, and it will become hard again for a tasty treat another day. You should not store your bully sticks in the open or outside to prevent insects from attempting to reach them.
Shop Now for bully sticks
- What Is A Bully Stick?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What Sizes Do Bully Sticks Come In?
- Why are our bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?
- Other FAQs