What Sizes Do Bully Sticks Come In?
Best Bully Sticks come in a variety of sizes and shapes. The pizzle in its dry and finished form (typically referred to as a Bully Stick cane) can range from 30-38 inches in length. As such, we offer bully sticks from small pieces like bully bites all the way up to full canes that are uncut. Our best selling bully sticks are typically 6” inches or 12” inches in length. For some products, we twist and shape them in molds, prior to drying, to create unique shapes and sizes. Typical products that we sell like this are curly sticks, braided bully sticks, or bully sticks shaped like pretzels or rings.
Shop Now for bully sticks
- What Is A Bully Stick?
- How are Bully Sticks made?
- What Sizes Do Bully Sticks Come In?
- Why are our bully sticks any different from other sellers either on or offline?
- How should I store Bully Sticks?
- How long do Bully Sticks last?
- Is it okay for my dog to swallow the small ends of a bully stick?
- What ingredients are in a Bully Stick?
- How often should I give my dogs Bully Sticks?
- Are Bully Sticks for Dogs safe?
- Other FAQs